Friday, May 5, 2017

Famous Last Words: Summer Break

 
Summer
Picture by Luc Viatour
Source: Wikipedia

One presentation and one final stand in my way of ending junior year! I am so excited for this year to come to an end, and the next to begin! Summer Break is going to be a crazy one for me because I’m applying to dental school this summer, along with taking two courses—so much for an actual break. Haha. However, I’m going to celebrate the end of junior year with some relaxation and fun!

The firs thing on the agenda is going to Travis Scott’s concert on May 12th in Oklahoma City. This was my graduation present to my boyfriend, and I’m super excited to celebrate with him. The first thing we plan to do is try Waffle Champion! I’ve actually never been, and I’ve heard great things! I think it’s about time I try it out! Then, we’ll go to the concert, and try something else new to eat!

I plan on going home for a little bit to spend some time with my family before my summer courses begin. I’m turning twenty-two this June, so I plan to celebrate with my family. We’ll probably go to Dallas, and go shopping, and have dinner together. Then, I plan on doing something with my friends. I haven’t really thought about what, but I’m thinking something simple like a small dinner or something.

I might be touring some out of state dental schools this summer, which I’m super excited about! I want to get out of my comfort zone, and I think the best way to do that is actually visiting potential dental schools. I have no idea where I’ll end up for dental school, but I’m definitely enjoying the process to dental school. I can’t wait to see it all happen in reality, and not just me picturing myself somewhere else, or possibly right here in Oklahoma City! Wishing everyone a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment