Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Improvements

One of my favorite things about this class is how flexible it its. I love how we got the opportunity to really think about when we wanted to do the assignments, and it forced me to reflect on my study habits. I do not think having a planning week is a good idea because by the middle of the semester people usually have a set schedule on when they complete their assignments. I feel like thinking about a new plan could either go really well or not so well depending on if the person wants to change when they do their work. However, I feel the people that already wanted to change when to complete assignments, they would have already done it.

I like the idea of audio recordings. I know I love to watch videos, and listen to stories that have a real voice. It's easier to understand and feel the emotions when their is a real voice telling the story. I think this would be a great idea to have, and something a lot of us would enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment