Sunday, March 19, 2017

Famous Last Words: Spring Break

 
Spring
Picture by Anita Martinez
Source: Wikipedia

I can’t believe Spring Break is coming to an end. This Spring Break I went home to spent time with my family. We celebrated my mom’s birthday, and just relaxed. I think I really needed a relaxing break. It was so good to be home for once after a long time. I also continued to study for the DAT. I also worked at my dad’s business, so they could go out, and have fun.

One thing I did not enjoy about this Spring Break was the weather! It was literally thirty-seven degrees one day, and I did not think it was Spring. My allergies were also super bad because it’s that time of year again. I finally caught up on How I Met Your Mother, and am on season nine…catching up with the world. Haha. My boyfriend and I also started a new show called This Is Us, and I think it’s going to be one of my favorites, and a must watch! We also got everything booked for our two year anniversary, and I so excited because it’s this weekend…time is flying by. I do wish Spring Break were a bit longer.

I’m looking forward to all the colorful flowers we will see this Spring. I think that’s my favorite part of this season! I’m not ready for warmer weather. I love the cold. I think I have a hate/love relationship with Spring. Spring is off to a great start though! I feel like I accomplished a lot of resting, and DAT preparation this break, and am ready to get back into the school mode. This has been the fastest semester yet, and I still can’t believe I’m about to enroll for my senior year…where did the time go? I’m super excited for what’s to come this season! Here’s one of my favorite quotes from the song “Shining” by DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, and Jay Z, “We smilin’ for a whole ‘nother reason…it’s soft smiles through all four seasons.” Hope everyone has a reason to smile this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment