Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Favorite Place

My favorite place is Disney World. I know a lot of people love Disney World, but the reason I have a special place in my heart for it is because we were there for Christmas, and it was one of the most memorable experiences with my family. I hope to take my kids to Disney World during Christmas, so they can enjoy the same lights, characters, fireworks, and parades. I'm glad I went with my parents, brother, and sister because its a moment we all still remember. There were certain elements that each one of us really enjoyed. My dad enjoyed the fireworks the most. My mom really liked the various plays put on. My siblings and I loved seeing all our favorite characters in "real life." 


A Disney Christmas by Brettus Builds


2 comments:

  1. I’ve never been to Disney World, but it definitely seems like if you go at the right age, it can be life-changing. It’s so cool that you have this memory with your family, and that each one of you had something different that you liked. Maybe someday you can go on an extended-family trip with both your kids and your parents someday, and make a new generation of memories there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unfortunately did not get to go to Disney World when I visited Florida over spring break but I hope I get to soon! I went to Universal which was a lot of fun! I also go to Aquatica which we had a blast. I hope to meet Cinderella one day. I am glad you got to experience it with your family and that all of you guys had fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete