Sunday, January 22, 2017

Time Strategies

Tick Tock 
Source: Flickr
Picture by Jessica Wy

Time management is a part of life that gets harder and harder for some of us as we get older, but I feel if we have the right motivation and small goals to attain, it becomes easier. I decided to do my assignments, readings, and extra credit assignments on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. However, after realizing how much time I really have during the semester I realized my time is more limited than before. That means I need to prioritize when I do my class work, and stick with that schedule. After going through the orientation assignments I want to stick to my three days a week schedule that was originally decided, but make time for the extra credit assignments on Sundays. "4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination" by Peter Banerjea gave a me a really good starting point by asking myself four questions to just begin what I need to be doing. This article hints on the concept of being scared to do something wrong. I personally struggle with this, but asking the simple questions like "what is one thing I can do to get started" will help me ease the fear of simply forgetting to do something, or messing up something. I feel this article will help me in all my classes, and other activities throughout this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment