Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I enjoyed picking out my own template for my blog because it feels more personalized, gives it character, and just better to look at for myself and my readers. I decided to go with the classic look with the theme of red. Red is my favorite color. I love red because of all the various meanings behind the color. For example, red can stand for love, hate, passion, fire, etc. Roses are my favorite type of flower, and also my birth flower. My template also also has a design to it, but it is not overwhelming. I like to keep things simple and classy. I enjoyed making my blog my own with characteristics that represent me. Hope you also like visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking that I really liked your blog set up! I will have to check out some of the customizable templets and change mine up a bit! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete